Face it. If it wasn’t for Bentonite clay, hair and skin would take a pretty huge beating daily. Getting rid of toxins and removing build up should be apart of our weekly if not daily routine. In walks Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay to save the beauty day. Yay.
WHAT IS BENTONITE CLAY
With people: throughout history healing clays like bentonite clay have been used by indigenous tribes through history, for it’s nutritional benefits and removal of toxins.
With animals: when upset stomach occurs or a detox is needed, animals have been known to eat dirt and clay to remove toxins from their system.
Its recent popularity can be attributed to it’s deep pore cleansing power, ability to exfoliate (skin) and strip away oils that have accumulated on your skin and hair.
We had to check out this so-called-beauty-savior. We stumbled upon the Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay – 1 lb. | Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Healing Body Mask | The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay).After some research, we stumbled upon it’s cult-following who provided 13,000 reviews on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, 10,500 reviews on Youtube for hair (type in search terms: aztec secret Indian healing clay hair) and 15,300 reviews for skin (type in search terms: aztec secret Indian healing clay skin).
We assumed the price had to be ridiculously expensive, but was gladly disappointed when we discovered the product was less than ten dollars (for the 1 lb package : Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay – 1 lb. | Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Healing Body Mask | The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay).
HOW TO BUY AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING BENTONITE CLAY
From the link we provided above (and the linked- images provided below), you’ve probably guessed that you could purchase this clay from platforms like Amazon.
If you’ve fallen in love with the clay and want to double up on the product, for less than 15 dollars, you can have 2 IBS of this stuff.
HOW TO USE AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING BENTONITE CLAY
To Use Bentonite clay for your Hair:
- Find the appropriate products to add to the clay and water mixture based on your needs:
- To moisturize your hair add your favorite conditioner to the clay and water mixture
- To strengthen and add shine to your hair select the most appropriate protein based oil to add to the clay and water mixture (listed and linked for you below)
- For thin / oily hair use (1/4 cup) Jojoba Oil
- For straight hair use (1/4 cup) Almond Oil
- For damaged hair use (1/4 cup) Coconut Oil
- To improve the health of your scalp add the following to the clay and water mixture
- To moisturize your scalp and dry hair use (1/4 cup of Olive Oil)
- To cleanse your scalp add (1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar)
To Use Bentonite Clay for Your Skin:
- Find the appropriate products to add to the clay and water mixture
- To moisturize your skin find an essential oil that works best (read : ‘Essential’ Oils For Natural Hair & Skin Routines)
- To remove bacteria and oils from your skin add a few drops of tea tree oil
- To soothe and decrease skin inflammation add a few drops of lavender oil
I’d recommend getting the value pack of 4 ounce oils (save your coins beauty babe).
For your mixture, use a non-metal bowl and utensil to mix. The clay and metal create a chemical reaction (a huge no no for your beauty routine). Use wood or plastic to mix and/or store your clay (and mixtures).
HAIR AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING BENTONITE CLAY REVIEWS
Take a look at the hair reviews and usage of the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Bentonite Clay Mask below.
SKIN AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING BENTONITE CLAY REVIEWS
Also take a look at the skin reviews and usage of the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Bentonite Clay Mask below.